[bf1942] How is the current version of linux BF1942?

Nephar nephar at skullz.net
Thu Mar 6 14:47:17 EST 2003

I just got mine setup a couple of days ago and it is running nicely!  I
am currently only running the Gazala map right now.

Server Name:  Skullz.NET
Server IP:    207.44.164.90

I'm trying to figure out the best way to admin the server remotely.  I
would like to use HLSW.  Is this possible right now?  If so, how to I
get my server to register on HLSW.  If not, what software do any of you
suggest?

Nephar
Major General
Skullz.NET