[bf1942] COOP server killed by kernel

Christopher Kunz chris at de-punkt.de
Thu Mar 6 13:40:17 EST 2003

Joerg de la Haye wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have similar problems as these two guys.
> I'm trying to run a COOP server, and it stops running after a while - with or
> without human players connected.

I had the same problem just 10 minutes ago, starting a 16 slot coop
server on Anzio. The kernel killed the q3a server first and failed to
kill the HUGE (400mb and growing) bf42 process, so i had to kill it
manually.

In related news, I am still unable to connect to the server - the server
asks for the password, but then the map loading process does not advance.

--ck

--
php development | hosting |  housing | professional game server hosting
http://www.de-punkt.de   [ chris at de-punkt.de ]    http://www.stormix.de