Status Page

Sam Evans sam at neuroflux.com
Wed Mar 5 16:29:59 EST 2003

Woops.  I just realized I completely misread your original message.  Sorry
about that.

Edit the bfserverinfo.php file and make sure the IP Address and Port are
correct for your server.  The port will be 23000 if it's internet, or 22000
for LAN.

There have been several people who wrote in saying that their port changed
because they are on a shared box with other BF1942 processes.  I guess the
server picks a port starting at 23000 and goes up if it can't open one up.

I'm working on a version that will find the port you are listening on, if
that is infact a problem for you (or anyone on the list).

 -Sam