[bf1942] re: New Member and 1. Question

Daniel Valois ninzor at packet-kids.com
Tue Mar 4 11:41:21 EST 2003

you should just be able to accept the security thingie but here is his ?
(just to make your life easier)

Hi all!

I just entered the Mailing list.
I installed the bf194-lnxded ver 1.3beta2 on my gentoo box. It runs
fine.

I want to know where I can get the innofficial patches to the Server. It
is still not very stable I think.

Thanks,
Togg