[bf1942] Serious cpu use drop with beta 7

Reinder P. Gerritsen reinder at strikerz.net
Fri Jun 27 09:56:41 EDT 2003

I had a "hang" last night. While the 3 bf1942_lnxded processes were
still there in the ps output, there was no reaction from the server.
Also screen didn't attach anymore.

Unfortunately, I currently have no information about when it exactly
stopped responding, or under which circumstances, but there were
complaints about lag yesterday evening.

Slackware 8.1
2.4.18 SMP enabled (DIY Compiled to keep out anything that isn't needed)
OB7-Static.

Grtz.
Fox.