[bf1942] Crash error...anyone seen this?

Bill Cuffley bcuffley at netarus.com
Thu Jun 26 00:33:14 EDT 2003

We've had trouble with the Battle of Midway map on ob7+dc0.38. BoM is in
DC's map folder.  Client crashes but not server.  Perhaps we should have
a list of maps that work and don't work for linux, DC, and linux+DC.

Other than that, our server (2.4Ghz) has been running a 64-man Conquest
for a few days now, full most of the time, and no problems whatsoever.
When I last connected to it, my being player #63, there wasn't a single
hair of lag, a bit of bungee when I went around one bunker, but I wasn't
able to reproduce that.  In other words, this is starting to look really
good (well, the equivalent machine running win32 has a hard time with
more than 40 players).  Keep up the good work, we need you.

Bill