[bf1942] Future of this list

Jaco jack at bf1942.eu.org
Mon Jun 16 17:07:59 EDT 2003

>YOU GUY'S ARE PISSING ME OFF, I SENT A LETTER 3 TIMES NOW EVERY WEEK TO GET
>OFF THIS AND I'M STILL NOT OFF, NOW TAKE ME OFF
>NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>AND YES I DID SENT A LETTER THAT WAS BLANK, SO DON'T GIVE ME CRAP SAYING
>WELL SEND IN A LETTER, (I DID.) SO STFU AND TAKE ME OFF

You should stop drinking coffe, taking cocaine, lsd or whatever you're on...
seems like it makes you nervous...

BTW, I don't really like the idea of getting the discussions about bf linux
server on a forum.
Mail-list are much easier to organize and to read.

just my point of view...

And Andreas, congratulations for your work on 1.4. I'm now able to run it on
my dual-celeron 466.