Future of this list

Fredriksson, Andreas andreas.fredriksson at dice.se
Mon Jun 16 15:09:28 EDT 2003

Hi people,

it's been busy days since the launch of 1.4 and the first Linux beta.

The forums over at bf1942.lightcubed.com are working out really well
and the discussions are well thought out for the most part. I encourage
everyone here to go get an account today if you don't already have one.

The search function of the forum is much better than lurking through
old e-mails when you're looking for an answer to something. They're
also an excellent source of information for newbies.

What I'm thinking of is using this list only for announcing new
updates only, which would reduce the traffic to almost nothing.

Ryan, if you're listening, can you set this up?

Regards,
// Andreas