AW: [bf1942] Announcement: BF1942 Linux Dedicated Server open beta

Don K donk at gci.net
Wed Jun 11 16:17:36 EDT 2003

I've got my server running DC right now, and there's people playing.  Like others on the list, from what I can gather, I'm at work, so haven't had a chance to play first hand.  I will be taking an early lunch today though  ; P   From what one of my mates said after jumping on my box, the difference tween 1.31 and 1.4 is like night and day.  Any of the probs I had have apparently disappeared.  = )   Thanks Andreas!  Thanks for putting up with the flames and constant bugging for updates, it has been worth the wait.
One thing I notice now is that even without any players my server was hovering around 13% cpu util.  Might this have been because I enabled the status monitor?  Would that add much to the utilization?
Anyhoo, thanks for your work Andreas!!!

Znapel