AW: [bf1942] Announcement: BF1942 Linux Dedicated Server open

Eric J. Schultz paradxum at thecookieshop.net
Sat Jun 14 20:23:22 EDT 2003

This was discussed way back when the list started to get >20 messages per day. It was the concensus of the list that we would like it to stay the way it is. (that's what mail filters and mailboxes are for anywho.)

Just thought I'd quote prior discussion.

Eric Schultz

> I for one would not like that, I like reading them in my email.
>
> Thanks
>
> -a-

> Adam 'Starblazer' Romberg     Appleton: 920-738-9032
> System Administrator
> ExtremePC LLC    -=-  http://www.extremepcgaming.net
>
> On Wed, 11 Jun 2003, Scratch Monkey wrote:
>
> > --On Wednesday, June 11, 2003 1:40 PM -0400 Steve Getman
> > <steve at lightcubed.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Can I suggest that bug reports get posted to the forum at
> > > http://bf1942.lightcubed.com/forum/ ?
> >
> > In fact, I'd like to see this list go announce-only and all discussion go to
> > the forum.

The Cookie Shop
950 Main St.
Antioch, IL 60002