[bf1942] BF1942 Beta4 issues

Darren Etheridge darren at bayou.com
Wed Jun 11 13:56:08 EDT 2003

Rock the vote! A freeBSD version would be very nice.

Here is the error i'm getting incase someone knows a workaround :)

--------------------
./start.sh: using dynamically linked binary
./bf1942_lnxded: error in loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.5: cannot
--------------------

At 01:51 PM 6/11/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>Indeed, we will not be running it until a FreeBSD compatible version
>exists.  Another vote of need :)
>
>-g8
>
>On Wed, 11 Jun 2003, Sam Evans wrote:
>
> > And, of course the fact that it won't work on FreeBSD -- But, we already
> > knew that. :)
> >
> > I tried the static libraries, and unfortunately, they didn't work either
> > -- at least for me anyways.
> >
> > Oh well, here's hoping for a FreeBSD version. :)
> >
> > -Sam

Darren Etheridge
Willstaff Worldwide
IT Director