[bf1942] not linux related, but still server related(windows)

Christian Wolf cw3hh at t-online.de
Wed Jun 11 10:43:24 EDT 2003

Hello!

On Wed, 11 Jun 2003, brammes wrote:

> But I'm a quite dedicated BF player, daily I play 2
> hours or more on pubs, clan servers etc.
> The last few weeks I have never seen so many public
> servers go down due I don't know maybe memorly leaks?,
> bad configs?, bad hardware?

The win32 bf-dedicated server is the same since many weeks, so I asume a
change in the environment and not the win32 bf-dedicated-server itself.

Maybe a problem with the new version of the BF Servermanager 2.0?
I know the some people switched back to the old bfsm/bfrm 1.3 for that
reason.

Greetings,
	Chris