[bf1942] patch?

Jesper Korsager info at ekdata.dk
Tue Jun 10 15:42:59 EDT 2003

Sorry wrong one :)

Hi list,

Monday is a national holiday here in Sweden so I'll give you a status
update now instead:

- EA has been testing of the Linux server with good results.

- I've removed COOP for now, but it will make it back later.

I know many of you were hoping for a 1.4 release today but one showstopper
appeared late in testing. The bug itself has been fixed, but this
implies a new round of testing (with possibly other bugs to fix). We're
hoping for a quick turn-around this time though.

The story goes on..