[bf1942] patch?

Jesper Korsager info at ekdata.dk
Tue Jun 10 15:40:38 EDT 2003

Steve (and list),

yes I got your e-mail, but I've been swamped with patch work all week.
As it stands now we can't change the gamespy info before 1.4 for
obvious reasons, but as always it will be considered for the next
patch.

Atleast the XML logging stuff is in 1.4, so you have some candy to
chew on before we use a repair wrench on the gamespy protocol.

Have a nice weekend,
//Andreas