[bf1942] any progress in the bug sqeezing proces andreas? :)

Michial LeBoeuf mleboeuf at cox-internet.com
Tue Jun 10 13:59:09 EDT 2003

About the 1.4 Patch, their has been no release date yet, but when it does
come out, it will be at http://swatteam.aowc.net

If you want to catch the 1.4 Patch before other people. Check out the
SwatTeam site link given at the top very often.

http://swatteam.aowc.net
go ^^^  if you play BattleField1942.