Cdrom or not?

Kurt Roeske kroeske at absolutelycomputers.ca
Sat Jun 7 13:59:07 EDT 2003

I was just wondering but I do get a lot of errors during the loading up
of the dedicated server saying ERROR cant find animation stuff and
such.just wondering if it is that I need to copy stuff from the
cd?....We own the game and the addon packs.

When reading the FAQs I see a lot of get this file and that and I have
all that installed.however during the process I have not mounted or
installed the cdrom drive..just thought I would ask! THX for any help!

PS: I know the ERRORS are common.but ERROR Objects, Animations, Mods.etc
etc.??
Mount CDROM during install or not?
I have been running this server as Windows but I am sick of that.and I
know Linux can be such a better OS. I'm not new to Linux however am new
to running a linux bf server! ;)

Absolutely Computers <http://absolutelycomputers.ca/>
790 Dundee Rd Kelowna BC
V1X 1R4 250-762-6402