[bf1942] icon

Chad Rose crose at southwestwireless.net
Mon Jun 2 13:22:20 EDT 2003

I second that... since this list has never stayed on topic... But.. as
server developers, administrators and users.. etc etc.. you ought to be fine
answering questions that the users using the client end and/or server end
without any gripes or complaints... remember you can run the server.. but if
the client user is having problems wouldn't it make sense to assist them so
that they can use your server?  And wouldn't it help the server
administrators that have questions to know how to answer them so that they
can explain to the users if they have a question about it?  And if I was
list owner I wouldn't have put up with any of the responses like yours
Maarten... because you are only hurting the general attitude of the
community.. not helping it with your 'opinions'...