[bf1942] Off Topic Admin Question

Steve steve at evenground.org
Fri Jul 25 13:01:01 EDT 2003

you can do it pretty effectively if they can at least grasp the
ServerSettings.ini.  If they can edit that, then use CTFE kicker or Kevin's
Remote Admin tools, they can pretty much run it from there.   The only
issue is completely restarting the server and that can be accomplished with
scripts that watch for the game process..  if it ever dies, restart the
game.    That way the user can kill the game from the console in game or
via remote console and it will restart.

Steve