[bf1942] Info on the next beta

Marcus PRIVAT bmp at gmx.de
Fri Jul 25 04:28:58 EDT 2003

Hello Andreas,

I have a Linux Server whis OB7 running direct in the Internet whis a 4,3
Gbit LAN.
The Server is a AMD Duron 1300 whis 256 MB SDRAM.

When i Host Pure BF on my Server i can get 20 Persons whisout going
under 20 FPS.
If we are going OVER 20 Player the FPS drops down.
When i Host the BattleGroup Mod i have sometimes at 20 Persons FPS from
10-25.

Top shows me Proz = ~50% and Mem = ~ 30%

Under the MOD sometimes i have the LAG. But not ALL Player have it.
Only Player how are in a Fight whis other Tanks and so on have the LAG.

WHY we have the LAG ? The CPU is Idel and the MEM is free ?????

If it was help you i will give you a ROOT Acount to the Server !

// Marcus Berger