[bf1942] Unlisted client bug?

Tyler "Overkill" Schwend tasf at tds.net
Thu Jul 24 21:49:45 EDT 2003

I had an interesting one... I tried to paste an IP into the "add
server" box (Which never actually works for adding servers, BTW)
and some newline characters or something got in there, and from
then on, it wouldn't let me even touch the box. I had to drop
into the configs and find where it saved the last entry and
delete it.

Great game, bad programming. :-)

---------
Tyler "[TASF]Overkill" Schwend
"Semper facere bonum, an a amare odium, vita mors."
---
Server operator of [LCGA]Telefragged:
Counter-Strike: telefragged.lynchburg.edu:27015
http://schwend-t.web.lynchburg.edu
http://gamephilez.us