WG: [bf1942] Info on the next beta (more features..)

Christian Lahme lahme at 4all-networks.de
Thu Jul 24 05:42:31 EDT 2003

... Sounds good... Looking forward for ob8 ...

Kind regards - Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Christian Lahme

_ _ _

Gaja Networks GmbH
Division Gameserver
Gotenstrasse 53
65929 Frankfurt
Germany

Tel: +49 (069) 37 56 44 33
Fax: +49 (069) 37 00 26 64
Mobil: +49 (0179) 131 82 44

Mail: lahme at gaja-networks.com

Internet: www.mpx.ag
Internet: www.gaja-networks.de

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The contents of the e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the
e-mail address to which it was addressed, and may also be privileged. If
you are not the address of this e-mail you may not copy, forward,
disclose or otherwise useit or any part of it in any form whatsoever. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please e-mail the sender by
replying to this message. Gaja Networks GmbH, Germany `` member of the
mpX technology group ``