[bf1942] Info on the next beta

Andreas, Fredriksson andreas.fredriksson at dice.se
Thu Jul 24 01:47:50 EDT 2003

Fredrick,

I can see that from your standpoint the scheme implemented in the
next open beta isn't ideal--but for the majority of users it is
a great improvement over copying and symlinking files all over the
place.

A feature such as the one you are talking about would require a lot
more time than the two hours I managed to find to implement
+overlayPath, but I could happen eventually ofcourse.

// Andreas