[bf1942] Info on the next beta

Andreas, Fredriksson andreas.fredriksson at dice.se
Wed Jul 23 10:34:00 EDT 2003

Thanks I had a great time. Only problem is that they smoked
out my win32 test machine while I was away :-)

I don't know if they managed to include the new meshes in the
next patch; otherwise they will be broken in the win32 build
as well again. Need to check this. Though with OB7 and the next
patch they aren't impacting performance as much as earlier, right?

// Andreas