[bf1942] El Alamein reservoir cheat / bug

matt matt at planetmirror.com
Wed Jul 23 04:59:18 EDT 2003

sure ??

i often use that method to flush would be flag takers out of of
defensive pillboxes by dropping a hellfire at the door... usually does
enough splash damage to clobber everyone inside ...

if this bug is the same as the driving the allied inflatable inside the
cargo ship issue on al khjafi ... once inside the object you are
invulnerable ??

or are you still able to be hit, its just they cant see what to aim at
??

--matt