[bf1942] Linux 1.4

Tyler Woods tyler.woods at luminesce-tech.com
Mon Jul 21 15:09:04 EDT 2003

Reinder P. Gerritsen wrote:

>My mistake. Indeed, that was the difference. (what did I mix it up with?
>Hlds perhaps?)
>Sorry 'bout that anyway. :o
>
>I found OB7 working somewhat unstable on SMP enabled kernes, so I kept
>to OB5 for the time being.

Thanks for the help guys. That started the server just fine. I'm running
ob4 and just downloaded ob7 which I will update to after I get this
running. there are no errors when I start the server up but I can't
connect to it from my client. I've got some forums to read but any help
from you guys would be great.

-tyler