[bf1942] Battle_of_Britain map out

Tyler "Overkill" Schwend tasf at tds.net
Fri Jul 11 13:51:08 EDT 2003

Yeah, and if you want to download it for your client-side without
using FilePlanet and their damned lines and "subscriber only"
BS.... Excuse me, I'm bitter... You can get it from
http://gamephilez.us/container.php?action=viewFile&request=31

---------
Tyler "[TASF]Overkill" Schwend
"Semper facere bonum, an a amare odium, vita mors."
---
Server operator of [LCGA]Telefragged:
Counter-Strike: telefragged.lynchburg.edu:27015
http://schwend-t.web.lynchburg.edu
http://gamephilez.us