[bf1942] Cheat

Lee Latham leeprivate at cgmlarson.com
Fri Jul 11 13:03:40 EDT 2003

one easy place to do it is off of the dock on dc al-khafji docks.  get
right to the edge, and look up so that you can't see the water...a little
higher even than that...then simultaneously move forward and start
jumping.  you need hit jump constantly, but not TOO fast.

Try it the first time hitting jump as fast as you can, and you will get
some good distance and hang time.  then start slowing it down, and you will
find the magic timing to send you flying.

don't forget to turn before you fly off the map.

At 09:49 AM 7/11/2003 +0800, you wrote:
>Im not a cheater, but I help administer my isp's game servers, so I was
>trying to test out this 'cheat/flaw', and cant seem to do it? I jump off a
>building and jump repeadly, but just go crashing back to earth :/ a little
>more detail mabye?

Lee M. Latham
Vice Field Marshall Admiral Imperator Generalissimo of Sales and Support
(muy importante)
+1 (713) 977-4177 x.103
lee at cgmlarson.com