[bf1942] Cheat

Matthieu inocent_fr at yahoo.fr
Fri Jul 11 09:44:30 EDT 2003

This bug is easy to exploit, it work only with water,
jump from a low altitude in water and lookin 45° up,
when touching the water rejump while turning left /
right, that will made you soldier jump where you are
seeing, there 45°, you can do bunny jump on water and
travel ultra fast, or go ultra high...

 --- "Reinder P. Gerritsen" <reinder at strikerz.net> a
écrit : > It absolutely isn't fake... I've found this
bug