[bf1942] Newbie to 1.4

KLM - 515TEM klemen at 515TEM.com
Mon Jul 7 05:57:51 EDT 2003

MessageI am using Battlefield 1942 Remote Server Manager Version 1.2 Final (12 December 2002) and it works perfectly.

For the Data Differ I'd say:
Reinstall client BF, patch it and try again. It also happens if you have any mods installed (DesertCombat) and didn't set the server right...

check the forums!
it says it all...

;)
Lep pozdravcek!
Klemen
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Reinder P. Gerritsen
  To: bf1942 at icculus.org
  Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 11:50 AM
  Subject: RE: [bf1942] Newbie to 1.4

  For BF Remote Manager with 1.4 OB7, you need :
  - BFRemoteManager14beta2.zip
  - Enable the remote console in your server instance, by using the command below in your serverconsole (or within the config file, befor you start the server.
  e.g.
      admin.enableRemoteConsole admin online 4711

  Data differs I had previously when useing a no-CD hack a long time ago.
  If you have an official CD, you have either installed something on the client of which the server is not aware, or possibly the client install has gone somewhat corrupt. (I think.)

  the rest you can find on the forums http://bf1942.lightcubed.com/forums/

  greetz,
  Fox.