[bf1942] Memory Leaks in Linux server?

Paul Richards noxis at clara.net
Fri Jul 4 04:18:48 EDT 2003

   PID         USER     PRI      NI      SIZE      RSS     SHARE     STAT
%CPU         %MEM           TIME         CPU             COMMAND
  26763       bf1          15        0       50664     49M     6024
S                29.9              4.9             726:15           1
bf1942_lnxded

The BF1942 linux server seems very stable to me..... check the uptime ^^

And 4.9% mem usuage after however long 726min is....