[bf1942] Memory Leaks in Linux server?

Steven Hartland killing at barrysworld.com
Fri Jul 4 03:24:07 EDT 2003

There's no need to worry about memory leaks with the current build as each map
change it creates a new process so eliminating the effects even if there where one.
N.B. The three processes are threads so the memory used is not the total of the three
its only just over the size shown for one.

    Steve / K