Multiple servers (LAN + internet) on the same box

Klemen Gersak (515TEM Compaq) klemen at 515tem.com
Thu Jul 3 08:00:55 EDT 2003

I was wondering...

I am running a multiplayer gaming room with 15 computers and we have an
internet BF server set. But I would like to make a LAN server for our
customers too... on the same machine. How can I do that?

So it's basically multiple servers on one machine...

I searched the forum on icculus but couldn't find a neat solution.   :)
Only ppl asking how to do it, but no explanations... RTFM doesn't work
either (or I have my sunglasses on, hehe).

Looking forward...

Lep pozdrav
Klemen