[bf1942] Expired Linux Version?

Scratch Monkey ScratchMonkey at SewingWitch.com
Wed Jan 29 09:29:55 EST 2003

--On Wednesday, January 29, 2003 1:59 PM +0000 john <g-lists at cloned.org.uk>
wrote:

>> Bookmark this ====> http://matureasskickers.net/ftp/BF1942/LinuxServer/
>> (get the latest build here, file name:
>> bf1942-lnxded-betaupdate-build-1042921583.tar.bz2 -18-Jan-2003 17:28
>> 6.3M)
>
> Erm, probably best to bookmark this page instead, as it is where the files
> are published to rather than a mirror which might end up out of date (like
> fileplanet):
>
>  http://icculus.org/betas/bf1942/

Yep. I appreciate the plug, and will endeavor to keep the mirror up to
date, but the icculus site should be checked if you want the latest and
greatest. If for no other reason than to get the MD5 so you can check my
mirrored copy for authenticity.