Expired Linux Version?

Landru, Erik G landrue at uwstout.edu
Tue Jan 28 22:47:52 EST 2003

Hey --
I'm sure this has been answered a billion times but I just downloaded
what I thought was the latest version of the linux dedicated from
fileplanet and I try to run it and get an expired notice.
Where can I get a newer version?  Is there a newer version?

Thanks for your help,
Erik G Landru
pong.uwstout.edu