[bf1942] Where is the server ?

Daniel Malmgren danielmalmgren at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 27 14:59:14 EST 2003

I found that when I tried to set the IP under the "game.setServerIP" to my
WAN ip no-one could connect to me,  but when I left it blank it worked
fine...  I think this is because I have in running behind my Router although
I have the Server set into a DMZ through the Router? Comments?  Only occurs
when setting the IP value.

Daniel