AW: [bf1942] Statistics

Sascha Keunecke Magicker at gmx.de
Mon Jan 27 01:54:38 EST 2003

I`ve been working on a LiveStats-php-script as well. It is using the the
in-game info-strings and works for LAN and internet-servers, as well as
for linux and windows servers. The script recognizes if you are running
bf1942 or desert_combat mod right now. It is still in beta, but you can
take a peek at http://www.noo-clan.de/experimental/index.php. if you are
interested send me an e-mail @ magicker at gmx.de