Bf 1.3 RECOMENDED NOT INSTALLING

-=Psykoral=- psykoral at speakeasy.org
Sat Jan 25 14:59:27 EST 2003

From: http://cebf.ws/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1233

19:45, Official Update from EA:
Hi All,
Sorry for the confusion, but our colleagues at EA Taiwan have inadvertantly
posted an old, work-in-progress version of the patch. That version was sent
to them for review...but not for posting. We are still nailing down some
issues which are in that version...and the official version has yet to be
finalized.

So, the official release won't be compatible with the version released by EA
Taiwan. This is because the executable will most likely be changed to
address the issues we're currently working on.

We will be releasing the official 1.3 patch soon (and for those who've
speculated, yes, after the whole 1.2 release we've decided that we'll only
mention the patches when we're ready to release it).

Our goal is to keep improving your Battlefield 1942 experience and we
apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

Jamil Dawsari aka [EA] Saracen
Associate Producer
Battlefield 1942