AW: AW: [bf1942] Resource consumption

Daniel E. Atencio Psille dea at atencio.de
Sat Jan 25 10:43:56 EST 2003

Hehe ;)

I just wanted to point on it - ROL often works by using broadcasts,
depending on the manufacturer. My Provider partially uses ROF
implementations using broadcasts and that's the reason why I "shot" my
server, he just caught a ROL-broadcast that wasn't adressed to him ... ;) I
should have known that *g*

Daniel