[bf1942] Using the top command

Dan Hilliker dan at hilliker.com
Thu Jan 23 23:41:04 EST 2003

Thanks...I was doing some reading about the screen program.  Also thanks for
the DNS info.

One more question...do I need to download/install the screen program? I am
using Redhat 7.2

I found this.......

How do I use screen?
Starting up SCREEN is as easy as typing "screen" at your shell prompt.
SCREEN will start up showing you one window (window "0") with a shell in it.
You can now give commands to screen or to the process within your windows.

...but I get this result when I try to make a new screen

[root at ensim root]# screen
bash: screen: command not found