[bf1942] New version soon?

Steve Grecni steve at steem.com
Thu Jan 23 16:52:59 EST 2003

Anders Bruun Olsen wrote:

> So it wasn't me who was blind as a bat then :).. isn't there a page that
> this kind of thing could be listed on?

Oh I'm sure there's lots of pages where it COULD be listed on, but I
guess no one's really willing to do it.  I thought about putting up a
bf1942 linux server page myself with some proper forums instead of a
high traffic mailing list that everyone seems reluctant to subscribe to,
it definitely seems needed.

The problem is the web page needs to be officially sanctioned, or
there's probably only going to be a handful of people going there, which
isn't really all that helpful.