Questions

The Other Day theotherday at wetookyour.tv
Thu Jan 23 02:20:16 EST 2003

First off.

Ryan, Excellent job with the porting. I know how tought it can be.

What I am looking for, is there some place, or information site
where I can find out the following:

Bandwidth required per user
Memory required per user/bot

Also, how to limit the bandwidth per user. For example, if I only
want each player to use a certain ammount of k...

Last question, what distro of Linux is it being built on?

I'm trying to size up a new server to bring online, and if this
information is availible that would be great.

I realize its still a beta and that information will change, but
I'd like to know what it is for now.

--
wetookyour.tv
Web and Game server hosting