[bf1942] Desert Combat

Damon damon at daycross.com
Wed Jan 22 14:08:24 EST 2003

you shouldnt need to make any adjustments to any files in any dir. as long
as your dir structure looks like this;

[game at okapi bf1942_01]$ tree -d
.
|-- MultiplayerServers
`-- mods
    |-- BF1942
    |   |-- Archives
    |   |   `-- Bf1942
    |   |       `-- Levels
    |   |-- Logs
    |   `-- Settings
    |       |   `-- Controls
    |       `-- Profiles
    |           |-- Custom
    `-- Desert_Combat
        |-- Archives
        |   `-- bf1942
        |       `-- levels
        |-- Movies
        `-- Music

19 directories

then you should be ok.  all i done was copied the /Desert_Combat dir from my
win machine into the /mods/ dir on linux machine.( exacty the same place on
both machines ) Start the game how u described ./bf1942_linuxded +game
desert_combat
voila..  Hope u get it sorted its a great mod.
Dc||