[bf1942] Client files differ from server? FIXED HERES HOW

Chris Costanzo chris at saucymail.com
Tue Jan 21 07:25:35 EST 2003

Ok, I got some people together and we tested last night.

This is definatly the no-cd fix/crack whatever, not the server.

So, the fix is use Virtual CD, like mentioned before, or use a file
called id-bf12.rar. This one works fine.

Please, don't pirate the game, I have to say it, use it if you own
the CDs :)

--
OOooOOooOooOoooOOooo He's sooooooo Saucy!