[bf1942] Any self-respecting server admin ...

Matthieu inocent_fr at yahoo.fr
Tue Jan 21 10:13:27 EST 2003

If they don't like BF why force them to play it, it's
strange than people like to play in cooperative, when
i play with few mate on a empty server, whe give us
rules, a static front, no flag caping, vehiculars
deatchmat and foot action, bots are predictable, my
mates aren't, more fun more challange (maybe we can
play like this because we are from Quake3)

Ryan keep up the good work, i can't wait for extra
linux version :)

L etranger

Battlefield Normandie
www.bf1942-fr.com