[bf1942] BF Querry Port

Udo Held udo at udoheld.de
Tue Jan 21 02:41:54 EST 2003

Hi!

On Mon, Jan 20, 2003 at 10:04:02PM -0500, Ryan C. Gordon wrote:

> > Ah that would be a problem with the fix that ryan put in in the last build :(
> > setting reuse on the socket.
>
> I'm willing to call it a bug in FreeBSD's bind() implementation and remove
> the reuse flag, if you prefer.

Well. Me linux debian box does the same thing here...

The first server starts at 23000. Then the second server overwrites the
second server. When I stop the second server the first one comes back.

The Windows build just uses 23000 for the first server and 23001 for the
next and increases that port with every new server. It's to sad that you
won't add new features like a fixed self configurable query port via a
cfg-Item or a commandline switch, because the Windows server just does
the auto increasing.

Udo