[bf1942] server logging

Jeff Fellinge jeff at blackstatic.com
Mon Jan 20 22:57:33 EST 2003

Is setting params for the STREAM_* output user configurable or is it a
compiled into the build? (user config would be GREAT!) Are there any
other plans for other server generated logging beyond this?

I'm happy to start parsing out of the STREAM but I just prefer it not
break in a few weeks if the stream dries up :)

Thanks

jeff