[bf1942] Client files differ from server?

Chris Costanzo chris at saucymail.com
Mon Jan 20 08:08:16 EST 2003

Well.. Get this. I rebooted the entire server and it now works..

Interesting...

Well, works is a lose term... Aparently, I dowloaded the patch that has
working A, but not the I....

There are bots, they just run around, directionless and not shooting.

Actually, its quite amusing.. Well, not really.

So there is my second problem :)

--
OOooOOooOooOoooOOooo He's sooooooo Saucy!