[bf1942] BF Querry Port

ScratchMonkey ScratchMonkey at SewingWitch.com
Mon Jan 20 18:07:42 EST 2003

--On Monday, January 20, 2003 10:44 PM +0100 "Götz Klingelhöfer [KGN]"
<tankmann at krawall.de> wrote:

> tried to start up more than one instance of the latest BF1942 Linux
> build. I guess the deticated tries to bound each querry port to 23000.
> Is there any possibility to force the deticated bound to next free port.
> Or is there a chance to change the querry port :)

I'm using a couple of scripts for web status of my single server and their
configuration comments seem to suggest that the query port is at a fixed
offset from the game port. The default server port is 14567, and default
query port is 23000, so expect that the query port is at a fixed offset of
8433 above the server port.