[bf1942] New Build w/Bots - Crash

Fritz Elfert felfert at to.com
Sun Jan 19 15:01:31 EST 2003

1. Postmortem: Run "gdb bf1942_lnxded core". When gdb stops, enter "bt"
   If your server doesnt create a corefile, check the ulimit -c setting
   in it's parent shell. E.g. I have the line "ulimit -c unlimited" in
   my start-script.

 or:

2. Live: Run "gdb bf1942_lnxded"; when gdb stops, enter:
 set args <your server commandline args>
 ... server starts running ...
when it crashes, type "bt"

See also: man gdb