[bf1942] Connection Problems

Klaus klaus- at gmx.at
Sun Jan 19 14:22:03 EST 2003

Hi all,

I also have had the same problem with the latest build in COOP mode. Can
connection problems occur on low CPU power? (I know that a PIII 600 or
greater is recommended)
I have a dual PII 350 with 1 GB of Ram. Only 4 Players are playing. CPU
Usage is 88-92 % on one CPU.
Other modes seems to be ok, there are no connection problems.

Thanks for your great work!!

klaus